- South Korea has largest boundary with North Korea which is approximately 238 km.
- The largest river in South Korea is Nag Dong which is 520 km.
- The largest export partner of South Korea is China.
- The largest import partner of South Korea is China.
- There are 25 seaports in South Korea.
Surprising facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- The first South Korea born Nobel Prize winner got this award quite late, 86 years after first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901.
Tourist Attraction#Carrying lanterns, celebrants at the Jogye temple in Seoul pay tribute to Buddha's birthday.
- The national sport of South Korea is Taekwondo.
- The famous dishes of South Korea are Kimchi, Bibimbap, Galbi, Ramyeon etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South Korea unter CC