Its two largest regions are the Dutch-speaking region of Flanders in the north and the French-speaking southern region of Wallonia.
- Belgium has largest boundary with France which is approximately 620 km.
- Belgium has smallest boundary with Luxembourg which is approximately 148 km.
- The largest river in Belgium is Meuse which is 930 km.
- There are 9 seaports in Belgium.
- The biggest export partner of Belgium is Germany.
- The biggest import partner of Belgium is Netherland.
Tourist Attraction#Boats on the Lys River journey past centuries-old guild houses in central Ghent.
National Facts of Belgium#
- The national bird of Belgium is Common kestrel.
- Red Poppy is the national flower of Belgium.