- North Korea has largest boundary with China which is approximately 1416 km.
- North Korea has shortest boundary with Russia which is approximately 18 km.
- The largest river in North Korea is Amnokgang which is 790 km.
- The largest export partner of North Korea is China.
- The largest import partner of North Korea is China.
- There are 17 seaports in North Korea.
Tourist Attraction#Flowers brighten a memorial to Former President Kim Il Sung, who died in 1994.
- The national bird of North Korea is Northern goshawk.
- The famous dishes of North Korea are Kimchi, Naengmyeon, Bulgogi, Bosintang etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North Korea unter CC