Due to a high rate of emigration since the 1960s, Jamaica has a large diaspora around the world, particularly in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- The largest river in Jamaica is Rio Minho which is 90 km.
- The largest export partner of Jamaica is US.
- The largest import partner of Jamaica is US.
- There are 22 seaports in Jamaica.
Tourist Attraction#Coconut palms frame an enticing patch of blue Caribbean near Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- The national fruit of Jamaica is Ackee.
- The national bird of Jamaica is Doctor bird.
- Lignum Vitae or Wood of Life is the national flower of Jamaica.
- The national sport of Jamaica is cricket.
- The famous dishes of Jamaica are Ackee and Saltfish, Jerk chicken etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica unter CC