A representative democracy, Guatemala's capital and largest city is Nueva Guatemala de la Asunción, also known as Guatemala City.
- Guatemala has largest boundary with Mexico which is approximately 962 km.
- Guatemala has shortest boundary with El Salvador which is approximately 203 km.
- The largest river in Guatemala is Motagua which is 490 km.
- The largest export partner of Guatemala is US.
- The largest import partner of Guatemala is US.
- There are 5 seaports in Guatemala.
Special facts about Nobel Prize winners#Rigoberta Menchú Tum is a Guatemala born Nobel Prize winner who got the Nobel Prize quite early, at the age of 33 years.
Tourist Attraction#Tourists climb Pyramid II to reach the Temple of the Masks in the Maya city of Tikal.
- The famous dance of Guatemala is Punta.
- The famous dishe of Guatemala is Fiambre.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala unter CC