skip to content
skip to search
In 1966, Barbados became an independent state and Commonwealth realm with the British Monarch (presently Queen Elizabeth II) as hereditary head of state.
- The largest export partner of Barbados is Trinidad and Tobago.
- The largest import partner of Barbados is Trinidad and Tobago.
- There are 5 seaports in Barbados.
In search of surf, a woman wanders a deserted Barbados beach.
- The national sport of Barbados is Cricket.
- The national dishes of Barbados are Cou-Cou and Flying Fish.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbados unter CC