skip to content
skip to search
Antigua and Barbuda#
The permanent population numbers about 81,800 (at the 2011 Census) and the capital and largest port and city is St. John's, on Antigua.
- There are 2 seaports in Antigua and Barbuda.
A dazzling sandy crescent, Half Moon Bay is one of Antigua's premier beaches.
- The national bird of Antigua and Barbuda is Magnificent frigatebird.
- Dagger's Log is the national flower of Antigua and Barbuda
- The famous dishes of Antigua and Barbuda is Pepperpot and Fungee.
Foto source: PixaBay
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigua and Barbuda