The country then rejoined the Commonwealth of Nations (later suspended in 2003), and became a member of the United Nations and the Southern African Development Community (SADC).
- Zimbabwe is a land locked country.
- Zimbabwe has largest boundary with Mozambique which is approximately 1231 km.
- Zimbabwe has shortest boundary with South Africa which is approximately 225 km.
- The largest river in Zimbabwe is Zambezi which is 2690 km.
- The largest export partner of Zimbabwe is China.
- The largest import partner of Zimbabwe is South.
- There are 4 seaports in Zimbabwe.
Surprising facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Zimbabwe has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Albert John Lutuli. (Counting winners if born in Zimbabwe)
Tourist Attraction#Mile-wide Victoria Falls is a breathtaking backdrop for two ultralights in flight.
- The national bird of Zimbabwe is African fish eagle.
- Flame Lily is the national flower of Zimbabwe
- The famous dishe of Zimbabwe is Sadza.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe unter CC