Christianity is the largest religion in the country; the principal language is Kinyarwanda, spoken by most Rwandans, with French and English serving as official languages.
Rwanda's economy suffered heavily during the 1994 Rwandan Genocide, but has since strengthened.
- Rwanda is a land locked country.
- Rwanda has largest boundary with Burundi which is approximately 290 km.
- Rwanda has shortest boundary with Uganda which is approximately 169 km.
- The largest river in Rwanda is Nile which is 6650 km.
- The largest export partner of Rwanda is Kenya.
- The largest import partner of Rwanda is Kenya.
Tourist Attraction#Mountain gorillas live on the slopes of Rwanda's Mount Sabyinyo.
- The national animal of Rwanda is Leopard.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwanda unter CC