Mozambique is one of the poorest and most underdeveloped countries in the world.
Portugal, Brazil, Spain and Belgium are also among the country's most important economic partners.
- Mozambique has largest boundary with Malawi which is approximately 1569 km.
- Mozambique has shortest boundary with Swaziland which is approximately 105 km.
- The largest river in Mozambique is Zambezi which is 2690 km.
- The largest export partner of Mozambique is South Africa.
- The largest import partner of Mozambique is South Africa.
- There are 12 seaports in Mozambique.
Tourist Attraction#Cream made from ground bark provides protection from Mozambique's equatorial sun.