Malawi is among the smallest countries in Africa.
- Malawi is a land locked country.
- Malawi has largest boundary with Mozambique which is approximately 1569 km.
- Malawi has shortest boundary with Tanzania which is approximately 475 km.
- The largest river in Malawi is Zambezi which is 2690 km.
- The largest export partner of Malawi is Canada.
- The largest import partner of Malawi is South Africa.
Tourist Attraction#Landlocked Malawi is an upland nation of scenic highlands and lakes.
- The national bird of Malawi is African Fish Eagle.
- The national dish of Malawi is Nshima.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malawi unter CC