The southern part of British Cameroons merged with it in 1961 to form the Federal Republic of Cameroon. The country was renamed the United Republic of Cameroon in 1972 and the Republic of Cameroon in 1984.
- Cameroon has largest boundary with Nigeria which is approximately 1690 km.
- Cameroon has shortest boundary with Equatorial Guinea which is approximately 189 km.
- The largest river in Cameroon is Congo which is 4700 km.
- The largest export partner of Cameroon is China.
- The largest import partner of Cameroon is China.
- There are 9 seaports in Cameroon.
Tourist Attraction#A fisherman tends to his gear on a Cameroon beach.
- The national dish of Cameroon is Ndolé.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroon unter CC